1133 Broadway Suite 708
New York, NY 10010
The Makers of Memories Foundation was established in 2007 in response to a compelling set of unanswered questions: How can we help children who have experienced or witnessed domestic violence break the cycle of violence? How can we encourage children to envision a happier, healthier future for their lives? How can we help them change their self-concept? How can we help them feel wanted and loved?
Visit our other pages:
- Makers of Memories is now “Children of Domestic Violence”
- What Is Childhood Domestic Violence?
- Makers Calls on Schools and Homes to Join Crusade against Domestic Violence through Active Awareness & Education Initiatives
- Don’t Miss the Groundbreaking “Dr. Phil” Episode on Childhood Exposure to Domestic Violence Featuring Makers of Memories
- Safety Plans Can Help Keep Children Out of Harm’s Way In Domestically Violent Homes
- Children’s Fate Hangs in the Balance with the Upcoming Senate Vote on Reauthorizing VAWA
- Dr. Kelley Ward on how violence can alter brain function in children
- “Dr. Phil” to Air First Ever National Program Focused on Childhood Exposure to Domestic Violence